Y’ello, and we appreciate your presence on the MTN Audapp copyright policy page. At MTN Audapp, we hold a deep regard for intellectual property rights and anticipate our creators too share the same respect. If you are the owner of a copyright or represent the owner, and you have reason to believe that any copyrighted material accessible through the MTN Audapp Service is in violation of your copyrighted content, kindly inform us.
For your convenience, you can utilize the provided web form to submit a notification regarding alleged copyright infringement.
Alternatively, you can send a notification of alleged copyright infringement to MTN Audapp’s officially designated copyright email using the contact details provided below:
To report a suspected case of copyright infringement, please direct your notification to MTN Audapp’s designated copyright email, as mentioned above. Provide as much detailed information as possible to help us identify the situation, including:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) for the allegedly infringed copyright.
- Precise identification of each copyrighted work that is claimed to have been violated.
- A thorough description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on the MTN Audapp Service or MTN Audapp Websites (please offer comprehensive details and include a URL to assist in locating the reported material).
- Contact details for the complaining party, including full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A declaration that the complaining party holds a genuine belief, in good faith, that the usage of the work(s) in the manner objected to is not authorized by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
- An affirmation that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party either owns the infringed right or is an authorized agent for the owner.
It is important to note that MTN Audapp has a policy to terminate the accounts of creators who repeatedly engage in infringement under appropriate circumstances.